Adapto Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Adapto Ltd collects and processes your personal data through your use of our website and during and after the supply of products or use of any of the services provided by us and our group companies.
Your Privacy is Important to Us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office (details below).
Collecting of and Purpose for your Information
We offer IT services on a business to business basis, to provide our services we need to collect personal data such as name, address, contact and bank details.
Your information may be used to introduce you to the services we offer to assist with administration to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided
We obtain the data directly from our customers.
Sharing Your Data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations –
- Business partners, suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties.
Your Rights Regarding Your Data
- We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 6 years after you have terminated as a client of our firm unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown further below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
- Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
- We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis – this will be explained to you if it is applicable. You can opt out of these should you wish to – contact us and advise us if you wish to
We have in place a procedure to detect, report and investigate a personal data breach, we take data security very seriously and can provide details on request.
Our Contact Details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
145-157 St John Street
Telephone number: 0845 519 2520
You will be responded to as promptly as possible
Your Right to Complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you can contact us as above or you can contact the regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently.