Celestix reseller and IT consultancy Adapto, will attend this year’s InfoSecurity show at the Earls Court Exhibition Centre from 29 April – 01 May.
Adpato will be partnering with Microsoft’s largest TMG OEM appliance vendor; Celestix Networks, on stand H35.
The company will join Celestix in welcoming their CTO, Gabriele Sartori, and Microsoft MVP, Richard Hicks over from their Head Office in Fremont, California, to learn about their new and innovative roadmap.
Celestix will be launching their new E-Series (Cloud Edge Security) Appliance, which enables the following technologies all within one appliance:
- Microsoft Windows 2012 DirectAccess always on VPN for Domain joined Windows Devices.
- IP-Sec VPN support for all other Devices, including iOS.
- Web Application Proxy.
- Remote Desktop Gateway.
- Hybrid Public & Private Cloud connectivity.
Celestix will also be discussing and demonstrating the following topics:
- Migration options for Microsoft TMG and UAG 2010.
- Celestix HOTPin Tokenless Two Factor Authentication.
- Consultation; all things Microsoft Security.