Introducing Legacy Box
Do you have legacy applications that don’t work in a Windows 10 environment?
Legacy Box enables you to migrate your incompatible legacy 16-bit and 32-bit applications to Windows 10 64-bit leaving no applications behind.
How can Legacy Box help you?
- Legacy Box supports USB connectivity enabling you to connect your older peripheral devices including printer, manufacturing machinery and transport infrastructure
- You can run Legacy Box can on physical PC’s, VDI or WVD environments
- Legacy Box can be easily deployed to end users using SCCM.
- No end user training required as the legacy application is simply launched from the WIN 10 desktop
- Legacy Box eradicates costly Windows 7 Extended Support charges
- Legacy Box helps remove many of the compliance and security challenges around XP and WIN 7 applications.
- Legacy Box is easy to implement
- Cost efficient
- Available from one up to hundreds of users
Cast your legacy application blues away and get started with Legacy Box. We’re offering you the opportunity to test drive Legacy Box today with a Proof-of-Concept Trial. All you need to do is contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll have you up and running in no time.